Ajapa Yoga is an ancient technique of meditation and mindfulness that takes your mind into deep meditative states quickly and effectively. Ajapa Yoga is a master key to Kundalini awakening and spiritual progress. Ajapa is an important and integral practice of Shaiva, Datta, and Natha sampradayas.
All the prominent yoga scriptures sing the glory of Ajapa. However, the the actual practice of this highest technique is only briefly explained. We have given the basic form of Ajapa elsewhere on this website. You will also find the basic technique of Ajapa explained in our books Devachya Davya Hati and Natha Sanketincha Danshu. It is important to understand that the higher stages of this Kriya should be received directly from an expert teacher well-versed in the art and science of classical yoga.
In this course you are taught a set of Kriyas, each kriya consisting of a carefully knitted combination of Mantra, Sukshma Pranayama, Mudra, and Meditation. You will receive these kriyas in their energized form as per yogic procedure. At the end of the course you will have developed a daily practice routine of 21 minutes.
You will be...
- Initiated into a set of Kriyas, each kriya consisting of a carefully knitted combination of Mantra, Sukshma Pranayama, Mudra, and Meditation
- Given an energized Mantra for Japa and Naamasmarana
- Taught the metaphysics of Chakras and Kundalini
- Developing a daily practice routine of 21 minutes
You will also learn to...
- Improve concentration and learning skills
- Be more productive and energetic
- Deal with stress and work pressures effectively
- Make inner connection and tap the inner potential
- Assist healing and rejuvenation using Pranic Energy
- Apply spiritual and yogic remedies to remove negativity and hindrances
- Integrate principles of Ayurveda and Naturopathy in daily life