Although a lot of literature and information is available on meditation, it is best learnt from an expert who has experienced the secret of these highly revered yogic technique. That way you receive the kriyas in their energized form and are guranteed to be authentic.
Techniques / Kriyas :
Meditation as taught by Bipin Joshi consists of a unique sequence of Mantra, Pranayama, Hand Mudras and Meditation. Although these kriyas can't be elaborated here, brief summary of the practices follows :
- Pranayama to balance left and right brain.
- Pranayama to stabilize and purify the body and mind.
- Chanting of energized mantra.
- Ajapa Meditation - Core practice.
- Ajapa Meditation - Third Eye opening.
- Techniques for better sleep.
- Hand mudra to improve focus.
- Hand mudra to detoxify energy channels.
- Hand mudra for increased energy.
- Hand mudra to increase willpower and determination.
- Hand mudra to induce calmness and peace.
Topics discussed :
- Dealing with stress, strain, anxiety, anger using Yoga as a tool.
- How to achieve your life goals with the help of Meditation and Mindfulness
- Breathing and Pranayama as the master key to life.
- Mechanics of breathing and its impact on brain.
- States of consciousness and the art of sleeping.
- Panchakosha - Parts of human personality.
- Five great elements, Chakras and Kundalini.
- Importance of balanced diet and diet recommendations for practitioner.
- Techniques for cultivating mindfulness.
- Going beyond - spiritual transformation.