Although Ajapa Yoga is briefly described in ancient yogic literature it is best learnt from an expert who has experienced the secret of this highly revered meditation technique. That way you receive the kriya in its energized form and is guranteed to be authentic.
Techniques / Kriyas :
Ajapa Yoga as taught by Bipin Joshi consists of a unique sequence of Mantra, Pranayama, Hand Mudras and Meditation. Although these kriyas can't be elaborated here, brief summary of the practices follows :
- Pranayama to stabilize and purify the body and mind.
- Chanting of energized mantra.
- Ajapa Meditation - Core practice.
- Ajapa Meditation - Kundalini awakening.
- Ajapa Meditation - Adnya Chakra opening.
- Hand mudra to improve focus.
- Hand mudra to detoxify energy channels.
- Hand mudra for increased energy.
- Hand mudra to increase willpower and determination.
Topics discussed :
- Dealing with stress, strain, anxiety, anger using Ajapa Yoga as a tool.
- How to achieve your life goals with the help of Ajapa Yoga
- Breathing and Pranayama as the master key to life.
- States of consciousness and the art of sleeping.
- Panchakosha - Parts of human personality.
- Systematic and practical look at Chakras and Kundalini.
- Importance of balanced diet and diet recommendations for practitioner.
- Techniques for cultivating mindfulness.
- Going beyond - spiritual transformation.