Summary of topics and techniques taught is given below :
Techniques / Kriyas :
- Four stages of Ajapa are taught. Each stage has a specific function and consists of a powerful Kriya and a Hand Mudra. A stage fits nicely into the previous and next stage to form a complete practice session.
- Ajapa Stage 1 : This stage consists of Mantra Chanting done in a specific way. This stage purifies the five great elements and calms down the mind. It also strengthens the devotion of a practitioner.
- Ajapa Stage 2 : This stage consists of a specific Pranayama and purifies the 3.5 lakh nadis or energy channels. As per yogic scriptures pranayama and pranava destroy all the sins.
- Ajapa Stage 3 : This stage consists of a specific kriya helpful in awakening the dormant Kundalini. It also activates and opens all the Chakras and Sushumna nadi.
- Ajapa Stage 4 : This is the final stage of Ajapa and consists of a specific kriya helpful in opening the third eye or Adnya Chakra. This stage instills peace and tranquility in the practitioner's mind and leads him on the path of self-realization.
- Four hand mudras are taught in order to improve the focus and concentration, to promote detoxification, to strengthen Pranamaya Kosha and to induce peace respectively.
- The right way of chanting a mantra for the sake of Meditation and for the sake of Naamasmarana is taught.
- Importance of silence and mindfulness is taught.
Topics discussed :
- Dealing with stress, strain, anxiety, anger using meditation as a tool.
- What is a Mantra and how does it works?
- Breathing and Pranayama as the master key to life.
- Prana and Pranayama.
- Art of sleeping.
- States of consciousness.
- Panchakosha - Parts of human personality.
- Detailed explanation of seven Chakras and their mystic significance.
- Understanding Kundalini and its importance in spiritual progress.
- Importance of balanced diet and diet recommendations for practitioner.
- Techniques for cultivating mindfulness.