Duration and Fees for Ajapa Yoga Guidance Sessions
Currently no batches are scheduled.
Important Information and Guidelines
- Only working professionals having at least 2 years of work experience can request to attend this course.
- We strictly take only a few participants in a batch so that personal attention and guidance can be given. Once you fill the enquiry form we will get in touch with you based on the availability of seats.
- In order to register your seat you need to pay the complete course fees in advance by visiting our office in Thane. Seats are not booked over email or phone.
- Medium of instruction will be English or Marathi depending on the participants of a batch. Specify your language preference while filling the enquiry form.
- You will be required to spare minimum of 20 minutes daily to practice the techniques taught during the sessions. The practice consist of a sequence of Mantra, Pranayama, Hand Mudras and Meditation.
- Ajapa Yoga is a means to attain meditative states, mental peace and spiritual progress. We do not suggest any remedies for material problems.
- If you are suffering from any illness, disease or injury we suggest you don't join this course until you fully recover from it.
If you wish to be considered place your request by filling the following enquiry form.
- Details such as content, duration, and fees are available on this website itself. See the menus on the left.
- These sessions are conducted in Thane by Bipin Joshi himself. We do not have any branches or association with anybody.