Who can request to receive guidance in Ajapa Yoga?
We take only a few students at a time so that personal attention and guidance can be given. Hence, we evaluate each and every request and decide whether to accept it or not. Below are some general guidelines and expectations from the aspirants :
- Working professionals can request to attend the guidance sessions (Indian nationals only).
- Preference will be given to small groups of 3-4 people but individuals can enquire.
- Medium of instruction can be English OR Marathi depending on the student's preference specified while filling the enquiry form.
- No prior experience in yoga or meditation is necessary. But genuine interest in making spiritual progress by following the principles and practices of Ajapa Yoga is required.
- You will be required to spare minimum of 15 minutes daily to practice the techniques taught during the sessions. The practice consist of a sequence of Mantra, Pranayama, Hand Mudras and Meditation.
- Ajapa Yoga is a means to attain meditative states, mental peace and spiritual progress. We do not suggest any remedies for material problems.
- If you are suffering from any illness, disease or injury we suggest you don't join these sessions until you fully recover from it.
If you are interested to join or have any queries please fill in the following enquiry form and we will get in touch with you.
- Details such as fees, schedule, content and registration process are available on this website itself. See the menus on the left.
- The classes are taught in Thane by Bipin Joshi himself. We do not have any branches or association with anybody.